Det femte elementet.
Mr Oldman har nu gjort Us Weeklys "25 saker du inte visste om mig" och det bästa som kom fram var just det här med Project Runway. Ännu roligare om han sagt Ru Paul's Drag Race!
Anyho. Här är hans 25 punkter. Oöversatta, ni kan engelska, ppl.
1. I had a childhood nickname, but it's not fit to print.
2. I once signed a fan's breast.
3. I occasionally bite my nails.
4. Guilty pleasure: Project Runway.
5. Growing up, I had a German shepherd named Judy.
6. My first car was a secondhand Morris Minor.
7. Clint Eastwood gave me the best advice when I directed: "Get more sleep than your actors."
8. When I first met the legendary Michael Caine, he asked for an autograph for his daughter!
9. I had fun with my Jamaican accent in True Romance.
10. I don't remember doing Sid & Nancy. I've wiped the hard drive.
11. The film Husbands means the most to me.
12. I love [actor and director] John Cassavetes.
13. I miss England's irony.
14. When I did Friends, Matt LeBlanc made me laugh -- he's hilarious.
15. I wish I could be a race-car driver.
16. I once understudied an actor who fell ill. I did one show, then I fell ill.
17. I'm dyslexic. That's treu.
18. My Paul Smith scarf is my oldest piece of clothing. I just love it.
19. My secret talent is tap-dancing.
20. But I can't do the RoboCop dance.
21. The last book I read was about the late photographer Sam Shaw.
22. I saw the original RoboCop in a London cinema. Amazing for its time.
23. Best memory from making the Harry Potter movies: my kids meeting Daniel Radcliffe.
24. I support St. Jude Children's Hospital.
25. My recurring dream: I'm on stage in a play I've never rehearsed.